Saturday, September 1, 2012

Anything But A Card - Challenge #1

Hi everyone,

The new challenge blog we have been waiting for  -



And here I have a good news to announce...

I have been asked by the lovely lady Jessica to join the fab Design Team. T
oday is our 1st Challenge and the theme is : 
USING STAMP
 
We are proud to have Simply B Stamps as our first sponsor for this challenge.
 
The challenge will last for 12 days and pop over here for our challenge rules and prizes.
Check  HERE for the beautiful inspiration from our fabulous DT and visit their blogs listed at the side bar for more details.

Here's my project for............












Recipes :
Altered Item : Photo Frame
Magnolia Stamps : Ribbon Hair Tilda : Tilda With Balloon : Tilda With A Small Gift : Ladybug : Balloon : Swing : Tilda's Bird : Lace Banner : Mushroom : A Gift From The Heart : Sweet Wonderful You
Other Stamp : Inkadinkado
Punches : Martha Stewart
Embellishments : Dies - Magnolia DooHickey's and Memory Box : Template - The Crafter's Workshop : Medium - Distress Ink, Twinkling H2O, Crackle Paint and Arcylic Paint : Flowers - I Am Roses : Ranger Stickles : Liquid Pearls :  Rhinestones : Ribbons : Project sprayed with Perfect Pearl Mist
Happy weekend!

Hugs

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous creatio! ever see somethig similar, a mixture of Maggies and photos! Really adorable!
    Glad you shared your project with us at Just Magnolia this week!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancie,
    Congrats on your DT position! This seems to be a fun challenge blog and I've already had a little snoop around. :-) I struggle to find time to make my cards, so I'm afraid it ain't for me, but like I said nevertheless fun to look at what others create. Love the little scene you've created here!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful frame love the images.
    Thank you for joining us at CBN.
    Kaz.
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful project thanks for joining us in the CBN Challenge
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and precious altered creation Nancie!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete