Saturday, September 1, 2012

Soulmate

Happy Saturday everyone! Whew, what a week!


I’ve something great, I was delighted to be chosen as a guest designer at Live and Love Crafts (UK based online store, specializing in vintage and shabby chic craft materials). How lucky am I!

The new online shop which I've discovered 2 months ago and I fell in love with the products. The shop owned by a beautiful young lady - Sandra, she provided excellent service to all your needs and I’m hooked now……  

I’m so excited to make my card to join the 1st ever challenge “Nautic” on July. After 1 ½ months I received a message from Sandra-she invited me to be the GDT for September Challenge. I’m flying off to the moon now……..of course I wanted to. I’m proud to be the GDT for Live and Love Crafts.

Our theme for this month is "Lovely Lace", hurry take out your lovely lace and start to create something for our challenge. You are welcome to visit our  blog for some wonderful inspiration from the rest of the DT. Have fun!

Here's my GDT project:








Recipes :
Magnolia Stamps : Tilda Learning to Dance : Edwin Wants A Hug : Love Heart
Cardstock : DP from DCWV
Embellishments : Dies - Magnolia DooHickey's, Sizzix Decorative Stripe and Spellbinders Grand Circle, Label 2 and Love Sentiments : Medium - Distress Ink and Twinkling H2O : Flowers - Prima and I Am Roses : Ranger Stickles : Half Pearls : My Stash - Swirl Rhinestone, Rhine Stone, Lace, Ribbon, Metal Butterfly, Love Charm, Silver Beads : Straw String : Sprayed with Perfect Pearl Mist

I enter into this :
deepoceanchallengeblog.challenge-33-things-with-wings
justmagnolia.challenge-172-pretty-in-pink
stampinfortheweekend.challenge-16-pearls-and-swirls
7kidschallengeblog.challenge-55-anything-goes
fairytale-challenge-49-anything
allsortschallenge.week-170-anything-but-square
Happy weekend! 

10 comments:

  1. I love your gorgeous creation, Nancie! We are so lucky to have you as a guestdesinger over at LLC!!! Love the awesome combination of stamps, the title, the colors, all the fab details!!! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous and so creatively done!
    Glad you coud join us at Just Magnolia this week!
    HUgs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful this card is!! it's a delight to look at.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Deep Ocean, love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeou, fantastic. It is overwelming your card.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great creation!
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challengeblog!
    Andrea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Nancie and so much wonderful attention to detail.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Fairy Tales. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you paired these two images. Fabulous!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge!
    xx Nela

    ReplyDelete