Saturday, November 30, 2013

Memorable Day

Happy Weekend,
 
Today I have a card using at CLP Sketch Challenge. Sadly, to see the challenge is closing after this post.
Many thanks to Chelsea’s for such beautiful sketches.

Here's my card for the sketch :










Materials
Magnolia Stamps : Vintage Bridal Couple :  Lace Banner : Flying Heart : Swirl

Sentiment Stamp : Inkadinkado
Paper : DP - Pion Design
Dies  : Magnolia DooHickey's, Go Kreate : Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative and Spellbinders 
Medium : Distress Ink and Twinkling H2O
Embellishments : Flowers - Prima and I Am Roses : Lace, Seam Binding and Cheese Cloth - LLC : Charms, Pearl Stringand Peral String - My Stash

Others : Frantage - Stampendous : Glossy Accent an Stickles - Ranger

I enter this into :
clpchallenge.64-our-last-sketch-challenge
7kidschallengeblog.challenge-87-anything-goes
acreativeromance.vintage-style

Hugs

 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vintage style wedding card. Thanks for joining our Vintage challenge at A Creative Romance :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is sooooo beautiful!! I love everything about it!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com!! Hugs! Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love all the sparkle! Thanks for playing along in the http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/ Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful Nancie, thank you for playing along at A Creative Romance.
    Hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete