Saturday, November 8, 2014

Tilda's Town Challenge # 129 - Anything Goes

Hello,

Today I'm here to post my altered frame project for Tilda's Town Challenge - Anything Goes








Materials Magnolia Stamp : Here I am Tilda :  Write a Message Tilda
DP - Magnolia
Dies  : Magnolia DooHickey
Medium : Distress Ink  
Embellishments : Flowers - I Am Roses : Seam Binding and Lace - LLC, Raisin Mushroom - Prima : Crystal - Magnolia : Half Pearls, Rhinestones, Metal Roses and Pearl Strings - My Stash 
Other : Liquid Pearl and Gossy - Ranger 


I enter this into :
indonesiamagnolialoverschallenge.imlc-ch9-bingo
7kidschallengeblog.challenge-112-anything-goes


Have to wonderful weekend to all.

Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Nancie, this frame is so sweet. You have colored these Tilda's so beautifully and I just love how you added the blue to Here I Am Tilda's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling project! It turned out so pretty!!!
    Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project. Love the colors and design. Thank you for joining us at Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty frame! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous frame. Thank you for joining us at Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your works and especially your coloring are always outstanding Nancie! Each and every card is unique!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete